- My baby girl turned the magical one this year
- Moved out of the ghetto into a house that we now OWN!
- Started school to become a nurse
- M started school to become a NP
- Found out we were pregnant with SM
- Rescued a kitty that had a fractured skull
I know it may not be a lot to some people but it is a lot to me. Here is to you 2008!
Resolutions, as I am a little hesitant to actually jot down my resolutions as then I might actually have to admit that I didn't do them next year or then will actually have to do them but either way I am still going to jot them down just to torture myself next year.
- Like to get down to a nice weight after baby born (150-160 lbs.)
- Attempt to breast feed SM for at least 6 mo. like I did with MS
- Become a more active mom and take the kids to the park/walks/activities
- Get involved in a play group (this is iffy-I am a little frightened by this one)
- Maintain my 3.5 GPA
- Get my car paid off