Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

Well, it is officially Christmas and it really does not feel like it. MS is still awake due to poor judgment on my part as a parent. My parents had us over for Christmas Eve and she made out that is for sure but they also got her a spring horse that they wanted us to put together and have under our tree in the morning for her. Well, we didn't have enough patience and begun putting it together (by the way it takes two people to put the springs on) which she of course sees us doing this and wants to "help." Her help involves standing with a wrench smacking the horse! So, once we get it done we of course let her ride on it. She is now refusing to get off of it and if we even attempt to take her off of it she goes into full tantrum mode. For the record she has never thrown a tantrum over a toy before but she sure loves this toy names Lucky. I am not sure if this is a gift that will be fantastic or hell, haven't decided yet! Well, I am off to wrap presents that I still have not wrapped! Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays/Happy Kwanzaa/Happy Hanukkah/Or anything else that I may have forgotten!

No comments: