Saturday, June 07, 2008

8 weeks today


Now I am eight weeks pregnant, so far nothing horrible has happened but I don't want to get my hopes up and have another ectopic pregnancy. So far its pretty normal stuff though. Morning sickness which should really be called all-day sickness! MS has been a butt the past couple days. I don't know what has gotten into her! One minute she is the nicest baby in the world, giving you kisses and hugs and the next minute she is biting or head butting you and screaming at you. She has now learned if she don't get her way she will scream at the top of her lungs which my ears really don't appreciate. I don't know what to do, she is becoming a mean baby and I mean it! M has been doing pretty good, last night he got into a singing mood, it was pretty cute and he even sang to me. BTW I am not just saying this because I am his wife but he can really sing. So far everything is okay on this front, just looking for places and jobs in the big city before we move.

No comments: