Wednesday, December 10, 2008

She Is Trying To Kill Me!

My dear sweet MS is not the loving MS that she normally is. As of yesterday I have three battle wounds from her. The first would be a lovely black eye, did you know black eyes turn different shades, well I found out that they do! She decided while I was laying in bed that it would be great fun to head butt me in my eye socket. It hurt, I cried, I kicked, I was a baby but it still hurts and now that it is bruised I believe I had every right to act like a baby!

Second: Not all my drawers in the house are baby-proofed. M will have a job on Thursday to cure that but she had opened the top drawer that I didn't think she could get into (she proved me wrong!) and grabbed the chicken de-boners. I go to take them away and she opens them up and goes ARGGHH like a monster, little did I know that is what I would be thinking of her in a matter of seconds. I grab the sharp end and somehow my finger was in between the blades and what does she of course do? Well with all her might she shuts them on my big fat finger. Now I have a very deep cut on my pointer finger all the way down to the cartiledge. Ahh the joys of parenthood.

Third: It wasn't exactly her fault but her behavior transpired into me causing harm to my lovely knuckles. I am not the most patient person in the world, if you thought so I must have really fooled someone. She continued to throw a tantrum because I would not let her touch the buttons on the television. We go through this about a hundred times a day-no exaggeration. I just got fed up I couldn't handle her yesterday and decided to punch the refrigerator. At the time it sounded like a great idea-better than MS right? Well, my knuckles are calling me quite the dummy right now. Needless to say it was not a good day in the Moo household...

Here is a question for all you moms out there... Why why why does a 1 1/2 year old find it necessary to bang their head on the floor and make themseleves scream even louder in the event of a temper tantrum. Seriously I want to call her a dummy when she does this but I feel bad because she hurt herself even though she did it to herself. I am ready to pull my hair out!

No comments: