Saturday, March 22, 2008

MS First Birthday


Geez, how my baby girl has grown. Life is not fair, its not fair because I never want to see her grow up. She has such the personality now, definately her own person. Very stubborn, strong-willed, cheeky, and very active! I love my little girl the way she is and I don't know how I will be able to cope with her growing up even more than this. She had a good birthday, her daddy's parents came down and her great-grandparents along with all her uncles came for her birthday as well. She was pretty happy playing with her uncles. It was almost like a mini family reunion as I hadn't seen my brothers in a while and she had never seen three of her uncles that were down. Keep in mind her uncles are still to young to even be out of a carseat, much less hop in a car to come see us so they came down with her great-grandparents. It was definately a good day, one that will be cherished forever.

No comments: