Tuesday, December 09, 2008

The First Snow

Today it begun snowing around 7:30am and it hasn't stopped yet! They are calling for 1-4 inches but who knows what we will actually get. I love the first snow of the season and it will be the first time we take MS out in it. As I sit here I am getting excited about showing her how to make snow angels (depending on the amount of cooperation she will put forth) and we will attempt a snowman but that depends on how good the snow is. Around this time in 2006 I was still pregnant with MS and battling the flu so I was unable to go play in the snow. In 2007 MS was still small for her age and we were still concerned about her temperature so we decided that it was best to keep her inside all nice and warm, now the snow has came back and nothing is going to hold us back from taking her out and playing. I will edit later with pictures.

****
In other news I am 35 weeks 4 days. I am excited that I am getting so close to being 36 weeks. I am happy that I am able to cook our sweet little boy longer. Don't get me wrong there are days I just want him out and to be done with pregnancy but I know that is not what is best for him so we play it day by day and I know everyday counts. Thursday I go see the doctor again, hopefully I am not dilated any further than what I was last Monday. He has definitely dropped significantly, it takes a lot to walk because of all the pressure in my pelvis but that is a small price to pay to have him in another day. I may not be the most religious person, I do believe their is a God and he does wonderful things. I don't pray like I should I catch myself only praying in desperation (which I should work on changing) but I thank God everyday that he has stayed in longer. I am hoping to go to at least 37 weeks which is considered full term then I will know the chances of him being healthy are higher than what they are now and he will most likely be just fine. If it is meant to happen it will but I am hoping to hold on for a while. One week 3 days I will be 37 weeks!

No comments: