Thursday, April 19, 2007

A Week in Reflection

I didn't know anybody that passed away, I didn't know anyone who even attends that school. But my heart goes out to the families and friends of these students. How could someone be so malice? I have found myself not even watching the news about it because even though I knew nobody it some what hits home. Now that I have a baby I couldn't imagine losing my only child or any child for that matter. These people that were murdered in cold blood are my age that could easily have been me and its scary. I just pray that the families find some peace in knowing that the person that murdered their children/siblings/best friends etc. will never walk the streets again and be able to hurt anymore people ever again.
What set him off? There are so many questions that will probably never be answered or any light shed on them. My heart goes out to these families
In other less depressing news, we are moving back to little town to a nice big house and M now has a good job once we get down there. Financially its a really good move for us and I will be about 10 minutes away from my parents. The only down-side is we are leaving M's parents and I feel bad for moving after just having MS and taking M away from them. But we would like to be better finacially so its a good move and I can't wait to be close to my family again!
MS is getting a lot bigger, its crazy how much she has grown! She is now standing when we hold her, its hilarious to see! Now if we could just get over puking everywhere life would be great!! She is now sleeping about 4 1/2 hours at night so I can't complain too much!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you'll have to tell me more about your house. With the slow process were going through to close on our new house you could be moved into yours before we even get to close on ours. lol And we've been waiting on this house for how long now? lol Well, I can't wait to see ya saturday!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that happened on my baby's birthday :( What a day in history.

Shawnee said...

well atleat something good come out of that day... you had your baby!