Monday, October 24, 2011

Regrets

Back almost two years ago I let three teenage boys borrow my car. I even posted it on facebook as a joke saying I would regret it and many others had the same sentiments. So, now I ask myself WHY WHY WHY did I let them do that? I must be an idiot. Now, almost two years later I am going to court to testify in a breaking and entering case where they used MY car to remove the stolen goods from the house. Again, I must be an idiot!

I hate everything about court, they make me nervous and the unknown scares the crap out of me. The smell, the people, the formalities -- all of it scares me to death even though I am not the one in trouble. Testifying scares me as well - what if this person I am testifying against decides to seek retribution? He obviously knows where I live - so to say I am scared is an understatement even though I shouldn't be... right? 

No comments: