Saturday, September 23, 2006

10 Weeks




It seems like my stomach is already growing. Its weird how pregnancy effects your personality, emotions, and your physcial appearance. Its really quite a lot to take in all at once. I know have 30 more weeks to go. We told M's parents today they are really happy, this will be the first grandchild on his side of the family. I am starting to get over the morning sickness which is fine by me! I am really rather tired of running to the toilet all day (the person that first called it morning sickness should be shot its all-day sickness people). My next doctor appointment is October 11th. I have been on a KFC kick, not exactly a craving because I could live without it if I had to.

M said my face is starting to change. When asked what he meant he said its getting skinner. Skinner I ask? Yeah. Then he made the deadly mistake, I think its getting skinner because the baby is sucking any and all fat from your body to make your belly. Oh boy he is in trouble now!

3 comments:

Britty said...

Hey! I am surprised you are having cravings this early? I didn't have any until I will like 5 months pregnant. Lol. I hope I can catch you online sometime so we can talk. Oh and I read your post on your other page and I am sorry that your sis is treating you like that. Yoy don't need that kind of stress right now. So I think you may want to tell her to leave if she is treating you that badly. Well talk to you later. Love ya

Anonymous said...

Cute blog :) If Mama's time spent playing trivia has any influence on the unborn fetus, then this baby's going to be one smart cookie.

Shawnee said...

ahh thanks anonymous :) (I think I know who you are)