Friday, May 26, 2006

Holy Moly!


I am already closing another chapter in my life. Tomorrow I will be a married woman, no longer a fiance'. I am scared to death about what the future holds for my life. I still haven't come to realize that I will be Mrs. Mismatch tomorrow. In front of all of our family and friends I am going to commit myself to M and it scares me to death. I am not scared because I know this is a lifelong commitment, I am not scared to be with him forever. I am scared because its something I have no control over. I have no control over my feelings for M which are so strong that it scares me. I have no control over M's feelings which he says are very deep and he proves that to me everyday in his actions towards me. How was I so lucky to ever meet someone like him? We are exact opposites with few things in common but some how it works fantastically. We know we can live with each other so that is not something I am concerned about. I am just scared of the future because I can not see into it.

No comments: