Sunday, May 28, 2006

Took the Plunge

Its official! Mr. & Mrs. Mismatch. I can't believe we have come this far. It seems like only yesterday that I fell madly in love with you and have begun to love you more and more everyday. It seems like yesterday when I would cry because I had to go back to small town Kansas for the week and couldn't wait for the next week to come and see you again. It seems like yesterday when we first told each other we loved each other. Wow, it just seems like yesterday...

The wedding went fantastic! It was fairly warm outside (90 F) but was breezy so that really helped. My dad walked me down the aisle and I almost started to cry. I am a big daddy's girl and earlier about 45 minutes before the wedding my dad hadn't turned up. I later found out he didn't want to come until the wedding because his little girl was all grown up now and he didn't want to cry. The justice of the peace was a little irritating but thats okay, he just spoke very slow. I just kept looking into M's eyes wondering what he was thinking as he had "just gotten dust in his eye" (YEAH RIGHT). I tried my hardest not to cry and I didn't, even though I was very tempted to. It was a very emotional day for M and I both. It was truly amazing and I don't think it could have gone any better. With the lake to our backs and the sun setting and be pronounced husband and wife it was like we were the only two there suspended in time looking into each others eyes. I will remember this forever. Now we are off on our honeymoon!

No comments: