Saturday, February 11, 2006

Life As I Know It Is Changing...


This morning my life changed dramatically. This morning when I woke up I awoke to a very awake M (which is very abnormal)! I rolled over and turned to him asking him what he was doing. His reply "watching you sleep so peacefully, your always a gorgeous angel when you are asleep." Which I thought was really sweet! Then he said "people always say if you can see how beautiful your significant other is when they are awake and you love how beautiful they are when their mascara is smeared, makeup wearing off, and hair standing up that you could definately marry them." At this point a million thoughts were going through my head, I asked myself if he was going to ask me to marry him and I thought no he wouldn't do that while we were laying in bed and dismissed it and thought it was just a conversation we were going to have. Then he said "S I love you so much and I think you are the most gorgeous when you just wake up with your glassy eyes and crazy hair. I could wake up to you for the rest of my life and be happy. Will you marry me?" Of course I immediately started to cry and say yes over and over again... So now the chapter in my life of Starting a new life has closed and I am starting a new chapter in my book... I am now a Level 2 commited person: an engaged one.

No comments: