Friday, February 10, 2006

It's Official, I am Movin' On Out

Well, today is the day that I move out of my secure and cozy home that I have lived in since I was five years old. Its going to be weird living in a big city! I am 99.9% sure that I can handle living with M. I am sure there are going to be lots of interesting times with him after all he hasn't lived with anyone for six years and I have always had my parents so I could be a little bit more lazy then I can be now. Poor M he is going to have to experience my "cooking" and learning how to cook better and all my OCD rituals. I hope he can handle it, I have told him about these things and every weekend he has gotten to witness these events but he hasn't lived with it, so this could get very interesting. Well, its time for me to put my big girl panties on and walk the road less traveled by my family (which is move out and stay out of mommy's & daddy's), I am scared of failure and determined not to.

No comments: