Sunday, January 30, 2011

My trunk is full of junk!

Okay... so this is it: honesty time. I weigh (dun dun dun) 192 pounds and I am 56 1/2". My bmi is 31.1 (IN THE OBESE RANGE?!?!) First: I lie about my height all the time, I say I am 5'8 its even on my ,drivers license, the only people that know my lie is the doctor, only because they measure me... Second: I lie about my weight I always say 160, its on my license too :) Okay so I was a little shocked with my BMI and being obese I mean really? I have a little pudge, I can still see my toes, I don't have three chins and I wear a size 12 (womens) So how the heck can I be obese? A little over weight yes, obese no?! At 180 I would be in the Overweight range and 150 would be healthy (that is the max of healthy) so realistically I would have to lose 42 pounds HOLY CRAP! Thats a lot, the last time I was 150 I was 16 (?) I was itty bitty. I don't want to be a stick, I want curves! I don't want to look like a starved Ethopian woman... So I gotta lose weight. I want to lose weight, I want to be healthy so I gotta get my act together. I have to start working my BIG butt out! I am getting exhausted just thinking about all the work I am going to have to do. I guess thats what got me in this mess in the first place. I want that weight loss pill I think its called phenermine or something like that, then I wouldn't have to work my butt off. My neighbor and her friend took it and they lost tons of pounds... Hmm maybe I should look into that option, but I would probably just gain it all back and then be all pissed off. My doctor would probably laugh at me anyway asking for such crazy medicines. I still can't believe I am obese, when I think of obese I think of someone that is large, can't fit in a seat etc. Not me, I look just a little pudgy. Ugh so there is my truth its out there, no turning back now its time to kick my butt in gear. I will report back next week on all the crazy stuff I am doing to shed 42 lbs. Honestly I am just looking forward to the shopping spree :)

No comments: