Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Wedding Dress Shopping

Wedding Dress Fittings
Today M's mom and I went out to find a wedding dress for me. Especially since the wedding is only in two months! I think I was slightly crazy for deciding to get married in May knowing I only had a couple months to plan everything. But I am getting it together (I think!) I picked this dress because it has everything I want in wedding dress and it was fairly inexpensive for a wedding dress (yes, I am bargain shopper). This dress has everything I want button down and tie down, a-line, long, and nice train. I am starting to feel like a Queen. Be prepared M to spoil me like the Queen I am! Anyways M's mom thought that this dress was a great pick as well. I hate that my family is three hours away but M's family has been doing a great job of accepting me and helping me do what I need to do. I can truly call them family.

No comments: