Wednesday, October 25, 2006

15 Weeks... Oh My!




Its been a busy two weeks. We haven't really had too much time to really sit down and relax much. Have had some visitors, been going out with friends, and we have a halloween party this Saturday which is going be to lots of fun. My tummy is getting a little bit bigger, its really weird looking down at my stomach and seeing thats its round and getting hard. My next ob appt. is in November 7th I can't wait... They will probably just treat me like a pin cushion to satisfy their morbid needs of taking my blood away from me. According to my pregnancy calendar I am 104 days pregnant, it doesn't seem that long. In five more weeks I will already be 1/2 way through my pregnancy, it seems to be just flying by.


Pregnancy Symptoms: Sore Boobs, Back Hurting, & Leg Cramps
Atleast I don't have morning sickness anymore!

No comments: